abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Ebay seller doesn't respond, no item, no refund, what to do?

Hello,

I have bought the item (iten id= 331249786152) on 04.jul.2014. The seller (maghde7) gave me a full price, including international shipping price. (Because I live in Hungary) I paid with the Pay Now option, and got an ebay invoice too. The only payment option which the bank transfer.

I thought did it want to be secure transfer as I got the invoice from ebay, and I also got contact with the seller, and received his full name, address and full bank account informations. these informations were so registered in his ebay account as I also received these datas during Pay Now process. He had only positive feedbacks at that moment.

I made the bank transfer but the item has not arrived, and I can not get contact with with the seller since then. Since then this ebay seller got multiple negative feedbacks. There are 4 other ebay users like me, who became victims. I have paid much money, and I would like to find some solution. Ebay said that I cannot use buyer protection in this situation.

I think I will go to the Police. Maybe it is serious case as there are 5 victims now. 

How you got any suggestions? About what datas should I ask from ebay for the police? 

Kind Regards

Norbert

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (0)

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder