abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

5 Sterne Frechheit

Daß EBAY nun automatisch 5 Sterne vergibt,wenn man die Sendungsnummer eingibt,ist eigentlich eine ziemliche Frechheit!

DENN Sendungsnummer heißt höheres Porto durch Einschreiben oder Paketbeleg und wenn ich das dem Käufer berechne,dann zahle ich automatisch eine höhere Verkaufprovision.EBAY kassiert also mehr für einen auf dem Papier wertlosen Stern.

Wie lange wollen wir uns noch von diesem EBAY Management **bleep**???????

Gesamtes Thema betrachten

Ok, I spent lot of time and reconstructed all well.

Here it is how things went:

I wrote to ebay MANY times WITHIN the 45 days. MANY TIMES!

And I asked please to write in English.

We are in GERMANY for God Sake, even the employee of the kiosko speaks English!

THey did NOT even try to help me with my needs.

I work for a German Company, as Customer Care too, we are nothing as big as Ebay, but if a customer write us in English, we are prepared for that, we do our best, we eventually route the case to a colleague who speak better english, whatever, but we CARE about the customer.

Ebay offers a CUSTOMER I DO NOT CARE service! ANd it is the biggest portal for selling! UNGLAUBLICH!

ANyway, I managed to do all in German.

I opened a fall on 26 may.

THey wrote to the seller, who wrote to me.

THen they wrote me (in German, once again). I once again asked them, on 30 may: "please, could you repeat that in ENglish, because my German is very basic and I am afraid that I did not understand all".

They did NOT answer to me at all!!!

Than on 10 june they wrote me in my opened fall: > "Wenn Sie eine Antwort vom Verkäufer erhalten haben und Sie das Problem klären konnten, schließen Sie bitte den Fall."

In the while I wrote to the seller to see what we had to do. And look how much CHEATER was the seller. On 11.06.12 13:29 he wrote me: "Wir müssen eine Lösung finden. Möchten sie einen anderen artikel oder möchten sie das Geld zurück?"

I gave him a negative reference on 29.05.12 12:18, but on 11 june (with the fall OPENED) he said NOTHING about the reference.

He ACCEPTED a solution and he was willing to give me the money or another product.

So, I followed EBAY request (schließen Sie bitte den Fall), and I trusted him, and I closed the fall, because I AM AN HONEST PERSON AND I BELIEVE IF SOMEBODY TELL ME "ok, I give you your money".

Then I closed the fall on 12 june.

Then he immediatley felt safe and started to change his mind: 13 june "bitte ich um Rücknahme der Bewertung"

THen I answered "Wenn das geld ist here wir sprechen uber das bewerbung. Aber ichwerde nicht eine positive bewerbung geben weil das ist nicht was ich denke."

WHat I meant is that I would have changed the negative reference and given a NEUTRAL reference, saying "he did not answer on time, he was not very nice, and the article was not as promised, but at least finally he accepted the rucknahme".

I would have not given a positive reference because it would have been HYPOCRITE and NOT GOOD for the other buyers, who must know that this seller is not professional and not nice or kind.

Then on 15 june he wrote me: "Ich zahle kein Geld zurück für eine ungerechte Bewertung."

CAN YOU SEE??????????????

Can you see how £$%&*@! was he?

How can somebody be so £$%&*@!?

He told me ok, I give you the money (of course, he was scared, the fall was open!).

I was honest, loyal and trusty, and I closed the fall, believing in him.

And as soon as the fall was closed he STOLEN MY MONEY!!!

AH, let me add this:

when I closed the fall and he refused to give me my money, I WAS STILL ON TIME TO OPEN A FALL or whatever, I WAS STILL in the 45 days. I wrote to Ebay because the system did not let me open a fall.

THey wrote me (IN GERMAN!!!) to open a fall!!!

I answered: Hallo Dear Fritz.
Ich kann NICHT eine fall offnen, weil die artikel ist archiviert jetzt, ich weiss nich warum!Ich hatte eine fall geoffnet vorher aber dann der verkaufer hat mir gesagt bitte es zu schließen und ich habe es geschlossen.Aber wenn ich habe es geschlossen, und wenn er hat die artikel zuruck gekommen, er hat mir gesaght dass er wird NICHT das geld zuruck geben!!!

THey did NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to help me!!!

NOw the 45 days passed and they say "sorry, 45 day passed". OF COURSE; thanks to your negligence!

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder