abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

wie kann ich mein überwiesenes Geld zurückbekommen

Hallo, i won an auction form a fake ebay seller and after paying the cost of that device via Bank transfer, he didn't  reply me... Yesterday i have transfered mycase to the Ebay customer service and they have told me that they could not repay my money.. Is there any way to get back the money??.. i have the transfer prove paper in mt bank statement list, also the messages what the seller sent me before getting the money... Should i have to discuss about this matter with my bank... Is there any possibility to get back the money...

Here is the link of that auction that i won,   

http://www.ebay.de/itm/17-Zoll-HDMI-Fujitsu-Amilo-Xa-3530-/231353206293?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AI...

One thing i want to add that  i have transferred my money at 09.10.2014 and after  a week i opened a case as ebays rules... and yesterday i transferred my case... so, is there still any way to catch the fake seller and get back my money??... if yes, how ??..

Waiting for your valuable reply...thank you...

Gesamtes Thema betrachten

Hast Du den Anbieter einmal angeschrieben und ihn darauf hingewiesen was Du davon hällst, oder willst Du dir hier nur Luft verschaffen?

Ich habe dem VK mal geschrieben und den Link hierher gegeben.

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder