abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Dear Mr ***, now listen to me. Please remeber my name is *** I will get you on th

Dear Mr ***, now listen to me: my name ist *** and I am optimistic to get you on the line even it cost me 5000 $ in an US consultant. I will tell you the whole truth and story of how your money and the one of ebay investors is handled here in eBay. We found a good business after 8 years trustfull membership.

Our turnover went up to 20 K Euro a day. It was just the trail stage with some samples and much more is possible. So what happened after? Paypal and eBay bring us down to 500 Euro (14.500 less in average per day compared to our testing stage) with regulations, technical mistakes, excuses, "so sorry you were loosing your seller status because of our mistakes - we will give it to the technical department but thoose things can be only repaired in US side."

Our feedback is 100% but we are under average due to technical mistakes. Since then we sell just nothing. Today we got a sales limit per month of 100.000 Euro. It is a joke as we have ordered goods to do this in  a day if necessary. We are focussing 6-12 million dollar a month - not only in ebay.de but ebay.de and ebay.com  were palnned to play a big role for us.

Thats too much Mr ***. We will go to press and rest of listening world whenever we have opportunity now and you and me will talk together for sure in future but then it could be little late.
I would be very sorry but I have to help to save my company now and I think you understand this.

Cu soon,

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (0)

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder