abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

*********@centrum.cz

Good day,
I wanted to ask how it now works with purchased goods for which VAT is charged in advance (VAT included in the payment) from non-EU countries sent to a state in the EU ??? That VAT item is paid by you and will be assigned to a specific shipment and it will pass to my house without VAT payment? Thank you for answer.

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (5)

Antworten (5)

blahcou0_0-1626341337992.png

it is not a duty (Zoll - it is paid above 150 EUR) but it is a VAT (MwSt. in DE, DPH in CZ). How does it work if I pay for this item in advance via the EBAY system?
Still misunderstood, I'm not talking about CLO (this applies to items over 150EUR), but VAT (tax) when the package comes to an EU country, when VAT for EU countries is paid when buying the product ??? (From 1.7.2021, there is an item of price for goods, an item of transport and a new item of VAT in the EBAY system. When this item is there, is it already experienced that it will pass at the customs office without paying VAT in an EU country?

Thank you for answer 🙂

@blahcou0 

According to the customs data for Germany, no duty is payable if the material value up to 150, - Euro.

How that is with the customs in your country, you would have to google please. Or you can have parts of the German side translated.

Hello, thank you for your reply ...
I understand this, I also understand the VAT rate for EU countries (different rate for Germany and the Czech Republic)
But the question is, how does the customs procedure work when VAT is already paid through the EBAY system? (if the total price of the goods is up to 150EUR)

Hello!  @blahcou0 

You pay this VAT when you buy something in China, for example, and then you have a higher amount when you pay for the item, which is the rate that applies in their country.

You live in the Czech Republic and there the rates are different. For example 21%.

This is the link from customs, as it is valid in Germany.

https://www.zoll.de/DE/Privatpersonen/Postsendungen-Internetbestellungen/Sendungen-aus-einem-Nicht-E...

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder