abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Listing Issues on eBay.de / tax related

Hi Everyone,

We are a seller out of the Netherlands and would like to list our items on eBay.de as it is more popular than it is in the Netherlands. But we get this attached error when we try to list. And there is no explanation as to what I need to do.

Can someone direct me to the right place or explain what we need to do? We were able to list items in the past like a few years ago so I am guessing this has something to do with that but again there is no explanation as to what we need to do to get this resolved.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you

Nachricht 4 von 4
Neueste Antwort
3 ANTWORTEN 3

So, I asked our finance team and we did register for OSS. But again, how can we let eBay.de know that we did this?

Nachricht 1 von 4
Neueste Antwort

So having a Dutch VAT# is not enough then? Ok...that's no problem...After we register and get our German tax ID, where do I upload it so eBay.de is aware that we have a Germant USt.ID? Oh...also...silly question I know but many different links come up for the OSS, what's the official one?

Thank you

Nachricht 2 von 4
Neueste Antwort

Do you have a german USt.ID? For selling at ebay.de you need it or you should register at OSS

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 3 von 4
Neueste Antwort