abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

ksp charging 100 Euro for a transaction on ebay which was not even sold!

Hi, I listed for the first time an item on ebay for selling(article number 151322789250). The item was bid for, but the buyer did not pay. I gave warnings to the buyer but he was not able to pay even though he was the highest bidder. After contacting the buyer, I realized that he is no more interested to buy and on my ebay account, the process was ended by me. My article was not sold. But still I received from ebay an invoice of 18 Euros. I questioned and asked for explanations in English telling them that I want to cancel the transaction and that my item was not even sold and that was my first listing ever. Still I did not receive any clarification. Instead I got a warning from Global Confirmations to pay until 30.09. I also got a mail from ksp to pay 100 Euros because of the same issue! I paid on 30.09 the amount of 18 Euro for the fear that I am an expat and they would somehow spoil my credit history.

Even though, it says on ebay site that if your first auction listing is not completed, ebay does not charge the listing fee, I am now being charged 100 Euros for an item that was not even sold!!! I requested both ebay and ksp to answer my query in English but none of them gave any answers. I would like to get the reimbursement of my payment of 18 Euro and have ebay resolve my case with ksp as well. I find the whole episode very harassing

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (0)

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder