abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Delivery time from Germany Usa canada australian china south korea israel (out of eu) dhl versand

Dear ebay team,

i can write 10 pages here but i willgive my best to keep it short.

I try to contact Ebay since August May 2019 and ask for help . I will try to write with facts again .I talked to many deiffrent people and they are telling me that they will forward my complain . 
It is very simple  :

We are ( as sellers ) lying to our customers about estimated delivery time . I do not want to lie and i want to write that DHl INternational standart ( not EU ) to Usa takes avaragely 37 days . I want to make it clear , i am not talkinf about DHl express and not the EU deliviries here. The problem is that the Ebay autmatically write in the acutions that the estimates time is between 3 days !!!!!!! to 27 days for international deliviries with DHL Standart . This is absoloutely wrong and i do not want to lye to my customers . I was on the phone with ebay 42 minutes today , yeaterday around 35 minutes  . I wrote more than 25 emails last 6 months and mdae over 50 phone calls about this . 

*The problem is that every customer opens a case of "not received item " by ebay after 27 days .
*The bigge rproblem is that i have no chance against this so i have to send the payment back 
* The item is always delivered after 35 days and then i have to contact customer again , paypal , ebay etcand please them to send my money back ... 
* the best afterr all this is that ebay send me an emial and sels that my avarage for not deliovered items are too high so my items will be placed on the last pages ! 

So as a selller who wants to give the excellent service : 
I must pay the customer , spend most of my time on the phone , get bad service status for the wrong delivery time information of ebay 

I have written confirmation from DHl that the deliviries takes much more longer last period . I am really getting crazy and do not know what to do . When i call evay tell connect me from one deparmtent to the other and i must tell e

Ebay write a delivery time from Germany to Usa when I upload a item and choose economy shipping / Dhl international . Ebay do not give me any possibility to change and write the real delivery time with dal which is more than 35 days at the moment . When you purchase an item from USA Today , ebay writes automatically that the item will be delivered between 10 January and latest 29 of January .  This is not true ! I am trying to tell this to all the ebay team since 7 months and everybody is giving me another information and give other tips  etc etc… 

Ebay tells that this information is coming from DHL so ebay knows that this is not true but happy with the answer of the DHL so they do not do anything against that . Every delivery from me  to Usa is a big disaster because of this . Please check the last 12 packages from below . 

I am a ebay seller and I am not working for DHL . I do not have the power to call them and ask them to give the right information about delivery time to Usa to Ebay . To be honest I already tried it several times but their answer was like „so what ! „ 

When a US customer buys an item from me , they see this delivery times and of course they are very upset when they find out that it takes much more time … They open a case , ebay block the money in my account , they give negative feedback … It is frustrating for every body and Ebay is telling all the time that this is the information which DHL Gives to ebay !!

So I ask again : 

This is not true what DHL says . Why does not ebay do something against that and put me and the buyers in such a situation . Can you imagine how much work is that for us and also for the ebay team ? I talke to ebay minimum 50 times win the phone because of this problem  and I am sure buyers do the same . It is only one single step what ebay has to do : 

Take the statistics of last 6 Months oh DHl Standart deliveries to Usa and change the shipping time . I even offer my customers an express UPS shipping for only 40 Euro ( my cost price is over 100  Euro )  but most of them does not choose it because they really think that they will receive their package between 4 to 25 days with DHL Standart Delivery . 

This must be interest of Ebay to solve this problem . The problem is that I never come through to talk to person who can make decisions or understand what kind of problem is that … ANd they can also not imagine how easy is it to solve this problem . 

I hope that this email will land by somebody who can take care of this problem … 

I appreciate your help ....

All the best

Elisabeth 

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (2)

Antworten (2)

Hi, you should in your description cleary - big, fat and colored - write that shipping with DHL takes more than 37 days.

Naturally in English !

P.S. Warum schreibst du hier in Englisch, du bist doch in D angemeldet ?

Hello @swedishluxurysales 

you're wrong, you write in the german community, not to the customer service.

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder