abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Why does ebay SUCK ?

You guys haven't  "heard the shot" yet".... as we Germans do have a habit of saing.

........................................................................................

Just one example: I would very much like to find with one click my latest purchase.

MY LATEST, or my last, hat is  since I made again the mistake to buy @ ebay, instead of  @AMAZON.

There it's fun, to navigate.

http://www.ebay.de/myb/PurchaseHistory?ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MEWNX&_trksid=p3984.m2034.l3391

.............................................................................................

@ ebay I'm simply too dumb I guess.

Just my luck.

- And yours 2 , when it comes 2 biz.

Only if there's NO other way around, I buy  @ebay.

................................................................................................

This used to be different in the old days, when ebay Germany din't even exist.

Ebay was a real Community then, trustworthy & open.

Thx 2U guys I got never cheated.. not once !..  allthough I paid all my purchase cash.

Oh Yes... sometimes  hundreds of US$ in  a plain envelope US postal, since it  simply was much easier that way

And safer too.

Only once our postal clerk pinched it. But the it held AMEX-travellerchecks, which he was stupid enough to to cash. 😉

- These were the days my friend... 

They're gone, I know.

rgs,

franz hegele

Gesamtes Thema betrachten

Käufer pauschal sperren?

Natürlich. Es gibt extra eine Sperrliste auf die man unerwünschte/ungewünschte Kunden setzen kann. Aldi/Lidl/Penny/Dönerbude könnte ja auch sagen "Sie bekommen bei mir nichts"

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder