abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

How to handle return shipping costs for item not matching listing photos

I recently bought an item on eBay that clearly did not match the pictures on the product page. I informed the seller, and when they did not respond, I opened a case with eBay. eBay has decided in my favor and instructed me to return the item to receive a refund. I have to send it back and provide the tracking number.

According to eBay's return policy, if an item is returned because it does not match the description, the seller is supposed to bear the shipping costs.

I live in Slovenia and am concerned about the costs associated with shipping the item back. Should I proceed to pay these costs myself? How can I ensure that I will be reimbursed for these costs, as the item is not as described?

Additionally, how can I contact eBay directly with the exact case information to discuss this further?

Nachricht 2 von 2
Neueste Antwort
1 ANTWORT 1

How to handle return shipping costs for item not matching listing photos

Ebay hat ein Impressum wo du Kontaktmöglichkeiten findest. Kommt der Verkäufer nicht aus deinem Land kann er dir wahrscheinlich keinen Versandschein senden. Und wenn du die Kosten übernimmst wirst du sie vom Verkäufer wohl nicht erstattet bekommen, auch weil das dann nur ausserhalb ebay gehen würde.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 1 von 2
Neueste Antwort