abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

I am making an official request to eBay.de

Under the Guidance of the Digital-Services-Act or DSA article 12/ 13) I request to be private messaged with the legal point of contact.

All providers are required to establish two points of contact: (i) under Article 11 for communication with
the EU Member State Authorities, the Commission, and the European Board for Digital Services (the
Board); and (ii) under Article 12 for rapid and direct communication with the recipients of their services.
Under Article 13, providers not established in the EU but which provide services into the EU must
designate a legal representative in an EU Member State in which it offers its services for the
receipt of, compliance with, and enforcement of decisions issued under the DSA. Notably, such
legal representatives can be held liable for non-compliance with the DSA, without prejudice to the
liability that could be initiated against the provider.

And under Article 14 of the DSA, I request this post is not taken down due,under
Article 14(4), all intermediary services providers are required to ensure that any restrictions imposed on content moderation should have due regard to the rights and legitimate interests of all parties.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 15 von 15
Neueste Antwort
14 ANTWORTEN 14

Es scheint etwas versteckt zu sein, aber ich habe es gefunden, danke.

eBay GmbH Albert-Einstein-Ring 2-6 14532 Kleinmachnow DEUTSCHLAND Geschäftsführer: Fritz von Hardenberg Registergericht: Amtsgericht Potsdam Handelsregisternummer: HRB 13754 P Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE200081785

Did you know?

Im Zusammenhang mit der Haftung von Vermittlungsdienstleistern für Inhalte, die über ihre Dienste übermittelt oder gehostet werden, erhält die DSA die bestehenden Haftungsbefreiungen oder "Safe Harbours" gemäß der e-Commerce-Richtlinie aufrecht. Nach der DSA haften Anbieter nicht für Inhalte, die auf ihren Diensten gehostet werden, solange sie entweder nicht wissen, dass der Inhalt illegal oder verletzend ist, oder sie den Zugang zu diesem Inhalt unverzüglich entfernen oder blockieren, sobald ihnen bewusst wird, dass er illegal oder verletzend ist. Die DSA stellt klar, dass Vermittlungsdienstleister nicht den Vorteil der Haftungsbefreiungen verlieren, indem sie eigene Überwachungen auf ihren Plattformen durchführen. Wenn ein Anbieter jedoch über seine eigene Überwachung illegalen oder verletzenden Inhalt identifiziert, muss er solchen Inhalt unverzüglich entfernen, um weiterhin von der Haftungsbefreiung zu profitieren. Die DSA bestätigt die Position der e-Commerce-Richtlinie, dass Anbieter nicht unter einer allgemeinen Verpflichtung stehen, eigene Überwachungen für illegalen oder verletzenden Inhalt oder Aktivität durchzuführen.

Die DSA bringt eine wesentliche Änderung gegenüber der historischen Position der e-Commerce-Richtlinie zu den Haftungsbefreiungen mit sich, nämlich die Aufhebung der Haftungsbefreiungen in Bezug auf die Haftung eines Online-Marktplatzplattform-Anbieters nach dem Verbraucherschutzrecht, wenn dieser Anbieter die relevanten Dienste, Produkte oder Informationen in einer Weise präsentiert, die Verbraucher glauben lassen würde, dass der Plattform-Anbieter selbst diese Dienste oder Produkte erbringt.

Guten Abend euch.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 1 von 15
Neueste Antwort

My english is so bad, please translate into german, @stupidamericanprinting 

Nachricht 2 von 15
Neueste Antwort

It seems to be a bit hidden, but I found it, thank you.
eBay GmbH
Albert-Einstein-Ring 2-6
14532 Kleinmachnow
GERMANY
Managing Director: Fritz von Hardenberg
Registration Court: District Court Potsdam
Commercial Registration Number: HRB 13754 P
Sales Tax Identification Number: DE200081785

Did you know,
In relation to the liability of intermediary service providers for content transmitted or hosted on
their services, the DSA maintains the existing exemptions from liability or “safe harbours” under
the e-Commerce Directive. Under the DSA, providers are not liable for content hosted on their
service so long as they either do not know the content is illegal or infringing, or they promptly
remove or block access to that content once aware that it is illegal or infringing. The DSA clarifies
that intermediary service providers will not lose the benefit of the liability exemptions by virtue of
any own-initiative monitoring they carry out on their platforms. However, if a provider does identify
illegal or infringing content via its own-initiative monitoring, it must promptly remove such content
in order to remain within the liability safe harbour. The DSA maintains the e-Commerce Directive
position that providers are not under any general obligation to conduct own-initiative monitoring
for illegal or infringing content or activity.
The DSA makes one substantive change to the historic e-Commerce Directive position on liability
safe harbours, which is to disapply the liability exemptions in relation to an online marketplace
platform provider’s liability under consumer protection law if that provider presents the relevant
services, products, or information in a way that would lead consumers to believe that the platform
provider itself is providing those services or products.

Danke fur den hilfe allezusammen=)  Sorry, american keyboard. no umlaut.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 3 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Schau mal, @stupidamericanprinting .................................

volimaus_0-1714073749297.png

Nachricht 4 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Maybe you could offer help and show the way?

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 5 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Maybe I can find it here.  askethics@ebay.com ??

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 6 von 15
Neueste Antwort

there is this, but one only finds a message form that ebay provides, no contact info only eBay's goverment relations team, leider est ist das nicht. Contact Us - eBay Inc.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 7 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Scroll down here: Über ebay - Impressum

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 8 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Ebay hat ein Impressum, @stupidamericanprinting , scroll mal auf dieser Seite bis nach unten.

Nachricht 9 von 15
Neueste Antwort

I don't see it.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 10 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Yes, who is the legal contact for eBay.de according to Articles 12 and 13 DSA?

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 11 von 15
Neueste Antwort

So take at look in the imprint and there you will find contacts.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 12 von 15
Neueste Antwort

eBay Germany : Legal Portal I was directed here.  But unfortunately there is no point of contact.

Who did where was it?
Nachricht 13 von 15
Neueste Antwort

Wie lautet deine Frage, @stupidamericanprinting ?

Hast du überhaupt eine Frage ? 

Nachricht 14 von 15
Neueste Antwort