abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Package not sent

I sent a TV using dhl Paket, but unfortunately it wasnt received by the customer, the package is being returned to me. Posting fee was included with the total cost, now that the buyer didnt receive the package i have to refund them including the postage fee of 20 eur. What can i do? Will i atleast have a refund for spending on postage fee.
Nachricht 1 von 2
Neueste Antwort
1 ANTWORT 1

Package not sent

anna_s@ebay
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @noamrknuga

nice to have you here.

The refund should always include the outbound shipping costs, such as the item price. I could understand that you have already arranged for a full refund. In special cases and if both parties agree, sometimes only the item price can be refunded. Then it should also be proven that the package could not be delivered because the buyer made a mistake, e.g. because he did not pick up the package at the post office, etc.

I'm sorry that you had to pay an extra 20 euros for the box. We cannot reimburse such costs. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Maybe you'll adjust the TV again? There is bound to be a new buyer and you already have the box for the TV.

I wish you a nice weekend.

Kind regards,

Anna

Nachricht 2 von 2
Neueste Antwort
Hast Du Fragen zum Versand? Fang hier an: