abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Is it a biedermeier painting?

Oil on canvas, about 50cm x 40xm with a beautiful double frame, signed Heinz Robert Schubert. Is it a biedermeier style?

Nachricht 1 von 7
Neueste Antwort
6 ANTWORTEN 6

No!

this painter was born at 1912 and died in 2001

You know, when Biedermeier time was? I believe, your item is awfull. What do you think about the proportions of the person?

here is another one. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Duesseldorfer-Maler-Heinz-Robert-Schubert-1912-2001-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-/22124557... Price is ok.

Nachricht 2 von 7
Neueste Antwort

@von-timmi schrieb:

No!

this painter was born at 1912 and died in 2001

You know, when Biedermeier time was? I believe, your item is awfull. What do you think about the proportions of the person?

ROFL... ich auch. Dazu hat der Ärmste noch ganz grauenvolle Klumpfüße...

Nachricht 3 von 7
Neueste Antwort

Naja, das könnte an den Holzschuhen liegen. Aber die ganze untere Personenhälfte passt nicht zum oberen Teil.

Da kriegen manche Leute Schnappatmung....

Dabei hat der Künstler durchaus auch gute Sachen gemalt.

Nachricht 4 von 7
Neueste Antwort

I saw these auctions already and I also contacted the family of the H. R. Schubert from Essen. They absolutely do not recognise these paintings as being done by their grandfather.

Concerning my painting, the style is different, much more fine in my opinion. It represents a fisherman so this is why the trousers seem larger than normal.

But if you say the price is ok, that's good enough for me 🙂

Nachricht 5 von 7
Neueste Antwort

Please note: I have said, that the price for the ebay-item I have posted is ok.

As long as the family of the artist do not accept the painting you own as a painting from their ancestor I would be very carefull to offer it as an original one.

As I wrote before, the quality seems to be very low.

Nachricht 6 von 7
Neueste Antwort

They dont accept all the 3 paintings as originals ( the other guy is posting 2 paintings signed with this name ).

Also in my opinion the quality of my painting is much higher than the others'.

but thank you.

Nachricht 7 von 7
Neueste Antwort