abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Problems with seller.

Hi everybody. So I have bought an item that was supposed to be an original but turned out replica. Here is my conversation with the seller and photos that i`ve sent him. Right after all of this I gave a negative feedback and wrote "WARNING! REPLICA! If you bought this item compare it to original" and this message was deleted by ebay.

[Schriftverkehr entfernt / correspondence removed]

So this was the conversation. Anyone can tell me what to do about this?

P.S. Photos were uploaded here to imageshack and in original conversation I`ve used ebay as host.

Gesamtes Thema betrachten

Du bist hier in einem öffentlichen Forum - und hier ist es nicht gestattet den Schriftwechsel 1 : 1 zu posten.

Außerdem war der Text zu lang und zudem in verschiedenen Sprachen.

Ich kann Dir so nicht helfen...

Вы находитесь здесь на общественном форуме - и вот он не допускается к переписке 1: 1 Отправить.

Кроме того, текст был слишком долго и в разных языках.

Я не могу помочь вам, так ...

You are here in a public forum - and here it is not allowed to correspondence 1: Send. 1

Moreover, the text was too long and in different languages.

I can not help you so ...

Negative BewertungDieser Bewertungskommentar wurde von eBay entfernt. Mehr zum Thema.Käufer:
m***a ( 8 )
Im letzten MonatKonversation hinsichtlich der Bewertung

• Antwort von dampf-doktor (12.10.15 09:52):
    Nach mehreren vers
 6x Aspire BVC Verdampferköpfe 1.8 Ohm Nautilus Ersatz Verdampfer Angebot 2016 (Nr.201437485671)EUR 13,99Artikel aufrufen 6x Aspire BVC Verdampferköpfe 1.8 Ohm Nautilus Ersatz Verdampfer Angebot 2016 
Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder