abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

The buyer provided the wrong address.

Hello,

the problem is the following. As the tittle states the buyer provided the wrong address and therefore the item was returned back to me by the post. I contact the buyer saying that the address was wrong because it was not possible to deliver the package. He reply with the missing door number of the address. However, I asked him that it would be fair, because it was not my fault, that he provide me with the additional shipping cost (5€) so I could send it back to him.
The next day he opened a dispute against me stating that the address was correct in the paypal invoice, which I already proved to him that the door number was also missing there.

I want to close this situatian by refunding him. However, when I try to do it, ebay gives an error message stating that tehre was a problem and I should contact paypal. The amount is already on hold in my palpay account. But I really don't know what to do.

The buyer is not replying to my messages. What should I do?

I am really sorry for the message to be in English. Feel free to reply in German.

Thank you very much.

Akzeptiert Lösungen (0)

Antworten (1)

Antworten (1)

Hallo,

Logge Dich bei PayPal ein, rufe dort die Transaktion auf und lade den Sendungsbeleg hoch.

Zusätzlich solltest Du PayPal mitteilen, dass die Hausnummer bei PP nicht hinterlegt wurde und die

Versandadresse ebenfalls hochladen.

Stelle hier Deine öffentliche Frage an andere eBay-Mitglieder