abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Israel and seller protection

Hello, at the beggining of October I sold a parcel to Israel. It was not delivered to buyer by 7th October and obviously, all parcels were suspended after that. 
So the buyer left me a negative feedback as they did not receive a parcel. 

I have refunded the buyer and asked them to change the feedback only to be ignored. 

Surely, there is ebay seller protection policy for such things?

Nachricht 5 von 5
Neueste Antwort
4 ANTWORTEN 4

Betreff: Israel and seller protection

Hi @eggalvana-0 and sorry to see that you're having difficulties to get this feedback removed. I’ve reviewed it and can confirm that it qualifies for removal due to our seller protection programme. It will be removed from your account within the next 24 to 48 hours, and also any detailed seller ratings associated with this feedback will be removed. Note that these ratings aren't included in your seller performance metrics. You don't need to do anything else.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Miriam

⤷ Du hast deine Lösung gefunden? Hilf anderen Mitgliedern, indem du dein Problem als gelöst markierst. Einfach bei der Antwort, die dir geholfen hat, auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren" klicken.

eBay
Nachricht 1 von 5
Neueste Antwort

Have a look in the ebay imprint and there you also will find a number that you can call byself.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 2 von 5
Neueste Antwort

That's the thing, whenever I try to dispute the feedback via ebay de link, it takes me back to the help page. I cannot submit dispute request or contact ebay as they only call in German/Austrian/Swiss numbers (mine isn't either of those)

Nachricht 3 von 5
Neueste Antwort

Hi,

as the issue that led to the negative  feedback was beyond your control, you can dispute the feedback.

https://www.ebay.de/help/selling/selling-tools/portal-fr-verkuferanfragen?id=4996

Das dichteste Netz hat die meisten Löcher.
Nachricht 4 von 5
Neueste Antwort