abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Scam report

Hello!
How can I report a scam incident?
We had a deal with one of eBay byers. I had sent him an item but he didn't pay it.

Nachricht 18 von 18
Neueste Antwort
17 ANTWORTEN 17

Betreff: Scam report

I'm feeling myself surpised and frustrated.

You can see our chat.
You can see we had an agreement.
You can see he said that he did what was necessary from his side. Or at least he make me believe that he did.
And you can see that i'd done my part in response.

I understand that there was no formal deal concluding according to eBay procedures. I'm not asking you about it. And i'm not asking you to save my item or money.

My point is that there was a scam incident which happened on eBay platform.

I accept that there's partially my fault. I'm trusting people too much.
But also eBay's procedures were involved into scamming as well.

I'm asking you to agree that my case is a scam.
Log this scam incident in formal. And contact PlayStation company to block scammer's account as he uses illegal profit.

I can't initiate such request to Playstation myself as i have no proof.
What would i send them? Our chat screenshots? They won't accept it.

Nachricht 1 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827  Please read my answers. This question has been answered several times.

Also from my colleagues by e-mail.

Best regards

Selina 

Du hast deine Lösung gefunden? Hilf anderen Mitgliedern, indem du dein Problem als gelöst markierst. Einfach bei der Antwort, die dir geholfen hat, auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren" klicken.

Nachricht 2 von 18
Neueste Antwort

You had answered several times to the question that i didn't asked.
I'm not asking you was my item sold or not.
I'm asking was there any buyer's actions that could confuse me and lead to scamming? 

Nachricht 3 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827 I have answered this question for you several times.

Your item has not been sold. The status has not changed accordingly.

Best regards

Selina 

Du hast deine Lösung gefunden? Hilf anderen Mitgliedern, indem du dein Problem als gelöst markierst. Einfach bei der Antwort, die dir geholfen hat, auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren" klicken.

Nachricht 4 von 18
Neueste Antwort

I will rephrase it.
Was there any status changings for my item on Friday's evening (19 of April 2024)?

Nachricht 5 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827 As you can see, your item is still active. The status has not changed. Otherwise, he would not continue to be active.

Best regards

Selina 

Nachricht 6 von 18
Neueste Antwort

Could you at least tell was there any status changings for my item?
Because that person told me that he bought it and provide some confirming screenshot. Plus when i had checke my item status there was a green highlited message "You sold that item".

Nachricht 7 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827 I'll explain it to you again. No purchase has taken place with us. My colleagues have also told you this several times by email. Accordingly, there is nothing we can do. 

Best regards

Selina 

Nachricht 8 von 18
Neueste Antwort

But he provide me a screenshot that he buy my item. Plus my item's status was "You sold that item".
Now you're telling me that there was purchase. 
I know it now, but i didn't know about it at the deal moment. 

Why can't you see the scamming? And why are you letting it happens?

I would like to contact PlayStation customer service myself, but what would i tell them?
That i was scammed in eBay marketplace? How can i prove it if there's no scam report? 

Nachricht 9 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827 We can't contact PlayStation Support for you because we're a marketplace.

We'll see the chat history with your buyer. However, since no purchase was made here, there is no seller protection and therefore we cannot do anything.

Best regards

Selina 

Nachricht 10 von 18
Neueste Antwort

Have you read my chat with this buyer?

He made me believe that he confirmed the deal from his side. So i confirmed the deal as well. 
It's an obvious scamming.
Your colleagues didn't say or do anything. They only told me to contact a buyer again. I did so and receive no result. 
Look i don't really care about the money. 
Could you raise a scam ticket and contact Sony PlayStation support? So they would find a PS account that activated my code and block it.
Because now i'm feeling like i was scammed on eBay, and eBay ain't going to do abything about it. 

Nachricht 11 von 18
Neueste Antwort

@desa_5827  I'm sorry to tell you that you didn't sell the item. I won't see any transactions in your account. This has already been communicated to you by my colleagues on 20.04.2024.

Nothing happened to us here. There's nothing we can do. You can report this user:

Report an issue with a buyer 

Best regards

Selina

Nachricht 12 von 18
Neueste Antwort

Hello!
My selling item 374998970091.
It s a Playstation Network gift code.
Some person contact me via eBay messages and we had an agreement about price reduction.
He told me he did bought it and send me a screenshot of confirmation.
I checked my selling item status and show me an information message "You sold that item" .
So i had send him a digital code in response.

I was confused that my balance is still 0$.
But i thought that it's some transaction delay or something. Plus a buyer provide me with some confirmation screenshot.

I wasn't aware of scamming on eBay platform. I would be more caution in this case. 

Nachricht 13 von 18
Neueste Antwort

selina_b@ebay
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @desa_5827

thank you for your contribution.

I can't find any sales in your account. Please tell me the order number.

@perfect-sally Vielen Dank fürs Markieren 🤗

Liebe Grüße 

Selina 

Nachricht 14 von 18
Neueste Antwort

The question is WHY u sent the code before the payment arrived?

We will ask selina_b@ebay she will contact u here. But I think ebay cant help because u sent the article and dont waiting for the payment.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 15 von 18
Neueste Antwort

I sell him a PS digital code and i cannot cancel it. As he already activated it. 
So i need a way to report this account as a scammer.

Nachricht 16 von 18
Neueste Antwort

Nach mindestens 4 Tagen kann man den Kauf abbrechen mit dem Grund, dass der Käufer nicht bezahlt hat. Der Nichtzahler bekommt einen Vermerk ins Konto und ab 2 Vermerken kann er bei vielen Verkäufern nicht mehr bieten und kaufen.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 17 von 18
Neueste Antwort