abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

falsche Garantie

I bought a Lenovo laptop a few days ago before paying for it. I read in the description of the item that it is about six months old and has a residual warranty until September 2024. After doing a warranty check of the laptop on Lenovo's website, what I found was different. I found out that the warranty runs from July 2022 to August 2024. I contacted the seller and he showed me the invoice. It shows that the laptop was purchased at the end of August 2023. The warranty on the official website states that the laptop has been in use for 18 months, and I paid the cost of a six-month-old laptop. The seller has come to the conclusion that they will not accept a return of the item. The laptop currently has a 5-month remaining warranty, which is fine, but I'm afraid that the laptop I paid for has already been in use for more than 18 months. What can I do?

Nachricht 2 von 2
Neueste Antwort
1 ANTWORT 1

falsche Garantie

Öffne eine Rückgabe mit dem Grund, dass der Artikel nicht wie beschrieben ist. Das kann der Verkäufer nicht ablehnen und muss auch den Rückversand bezahlen. Nach Rückerhalt muss er erstatten.

Denn welcher heut sein Blut mit mir vergießt, der soll mein Bruder sein (William Shakespeare - Heinrich der V.)
Nachricht 1 von 2
Neueste Antwort